Hunan JY Casting is an innovation leader for wear parts serving the mining, aggregate, cement, coal, and oil & gas industries. We’re committed to engineered solutions that provide long-term performance, low maintenance, and more machine uptime. Wear parts incorporating ceramic inserts offer clear advantages vs regular steel alloys. Drawing parallels to the animal kingdom, shark skin is one of the toughest materials on earth using a matrix of tiny, hard, tooth-like structures. Hunan JY Casting manufacturers a range of ceramic inserts wear parts with excellent armor-like properties.
Advantages of ceramic inserts wear parts
- Manufactured with a special casting process and heat treatment process.
- Alloy Matrix (MMC) bonds the ceramic properties for the best of both worlds. It combines ceramic hardness and alloy ductility/toughness.
- Ceramic particle hardness is very high, about HV1400-1900 (HRC74-80), it has high wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance properties.
- Less intervention and reduced maintenance cost.
- Customers report 1.5x to 10x longer wear life using ceramic inserts compared to the parts they replaced.